- Beat This CIC Project Co*ordinator
- Events Manager/promoter/organizer
- Performed for Her Majesty’s Diamond Jubilee
- Vauxhall Beatbox Championship Finalist 2011
- 3rd place in the Boom Bap Festival Beatbox Battles 2012
- 2nd place in the 8th Wonder Beatbox Battles – 2014
- Working associate of 20 Stories High
- Founder of the first UK Tag Team Championship (KOLAB)
- Beatbox Mentor for Vocalize Crew Awarded by the High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire
- Working associate of Sin Cru 3 years running
- Percussion conductor for Britten Sinfonia – Beat Orchestra
- Working associate of “The Garage” – Norwich
- Appeared on BBC 1 radio as a educational speaker for the community
Skilly by stage name, is an Artistic Human Percussionist (Human Beatboxer), mentor/project co*ordinator at Beat This CIC and has performed to thousands of people all over the United Kingdom. He has supported over 100 acts and still counting, many of these being some of the best artists from all over the world, such as Skinny man, Stig N Syntax, Joe Drisscol, Ball Zee, Mc Xander, Hobbit and many more.
Kieran has been on an incredible music journey over the last 10 years gaining a lot of experience from performing, hosting, collaborating, organizing and has now focused on teaching his talents to his community. Kieran now has 10 performing students with one student becoming a music practitioner himself through his practitioners training.
His stage presence and hosting has been described as being a high energetic, enthusiastic leader and entertainer, ” very comical and entertaining” (High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire 2011)
Skilly Skillz continues to teach his talent to his community by working with many Schools in his local and surrounding area, influencing Hip Hop cultured in the educational Curriculum. He has formed a music module which is easily learned by any young or older person at a faster and easier ratio.
Current project :
Skillz is a currently working with an organization called Garage providing open workshops for young people aged between 13 and 19yrs. The project is called SLAM and is an opportunity for the young people to learn new abilities and to perform live on stage. All of the sessions are provided to help the young people engage with creativity and to gain confidence and experience. All of the students will and have performed at the Key Theatre Peterborough and will continue to grow throughout Cambridgeshire.
UK Beatbox Championships – Skilly regularly competes in the championship within the community creating comical shows for the audiences with his defined and special sounds. His fast and technical beats inspires others and now Skillz has created his own UK Championship called (KOLAB Tag Team Championships) and being the first of its kind. Working in conjunction with Humanbeatbox.com.